2008年9月18日星期四

Now what about the women in

Now what about the women in this scenario? Her reward for a passionate involvement that reached her point of uncontrollable sexual arousal is a crippling fine or worse -jail term. In contrast I might ask, what about the tens of thousands, if not millions of men, who daily throughout the world have sex with young girls of age 15 or less, be they prostitutes or what ever.

The only answer is to ban sex altogether. Oh my God! What a thought.




"It's so great to boss people around."
"It was awesome having cameras follow me…I'm awesome and I deserve it."
"This is how it should be every time I enter a room." [teen as she is carried in on a litter]
"I had to show people how rich I am."

Do these comments make you want to throw up? Of course, and what's worse, they're real! These bratty statements are actual quotes from the latest MTV reality stars: girls and boys whose super-rich and apparently super-tactless parents give the little darlings anything they desire for their sweet sixteen parties. Throwing elaborate televised bashes that cost upwards of $200,000 and indulging every whim of their prince or princess, the parents show who rules the household (the kids) and what really matters (getting your fifteen minutes however you can, in this case, by buying it). What a great life lesson: If you've got it, flaunt it, and it's okay to trash people in your quest for pseudo-fame. These kids make Paris Hilton and Omarosa look like beacons of etiquette and accomplishment.

I went shopping with my friends and find a interesting thing .We find a lot of wholesale sterling silver jewelry, pearl pendant, cultured pearl earings, freshwater pearl ring, cheap pearl bracelet, cultured pearl necklace, pearl strands, pearl bracelets, wholesale pearl beads in pearl wholesale store. All that pearl jewelries are designed with the best and the top d they offer all these types of pearl jewelry at deep discounted wholesale prices. I advise you to have a look. Do not go wrong.

Orignal From: Now what about the women in

没有评论: