2008年6月22日星期日

The 5147 is identical in design


The 5147 is identical in design as the 5146 except that the dial has a dark blue lacquer with a matching navy blue alligator strap. The case is White Gold. In addition, the bezel is adorned with 62 diamonds.

The 5396R is only available in Rose Gold and differs slightly in the dial design. The day and months are displayed in a separate rectangular aperture just below 12 o'clock with the date aperture at 6 o'clock. As always, the moon phase is just above 6 o'clock. The dial is two-tone gray with beautiful blue transfer-printed hour markers and blue arm.

The Patek Annual Calendar for women

The 4936R case is as large as the man's watch however the dial is white mother-of-pearl with gold markers. The subdials of the watch are the same as the man's 5146 watch. The case is available in Rose Gold, White Gold or Yellow Gold. The bezel is embellished with diamonds as is the crown. The leather strap comes in White, Dark Brown or Tan.

All of the watches are beautiful and it would be hard to find fault with any. However, it would be nice if there was also a ladies version that had a tonneau shaped case like that of the man's 5135 series. I would also like to see a more modern style of watch, nothing too drastic, but a dial with a slightly more contemporary look would broaden the appeal of the Patek Philippe Annual Calendar collection.

Be very careful while cleaning around enamel, as some old classic jewelry containing enamel coating will fade with destructive cleaning. You should also be extra cautious when it comes to cleaning colorful art glass because if you rub it aggressively then the coating might come off. Toothpicks are really good to clean small sockets or encrusted material; wooden toothpicks are safer than any metallic toothpick. So while hunting for a classic vintage set, be sure to understand its cleaning methods, as it is important to maintain it, it you wish to wear it daily or weekly.

Keep your classic jewelry in a jewelry box and never pull out jewelry when you want to wear them as they lose their luster, rubbing against each other. Always clean your vintage jewelry before and after you wear it and store the pieces back in the boxes. To avoid scratching, you must always store your vintage jewelry separate and not with other jewelry items. You can even store them in separate pouches if you do not have a jewelry box.

Though I don't have a Wholesale Jewelry China or gunshot wound my wounds run just as deep. They can't be sewed up like a stab wound, taken out like a bullet or seen in an x-ray. They lie deep inside. And they hurt of Wholesale Jewelry China. They cause me to lay awake at nights, struggling to sleep then wake me in a state of panic. They cause me to be afraid. All of the time. And no matter how many times I tell myself "I'm safe." "Nobody can hurt me." They cause me to be jumpy and fearful of everyday sounds and events. They cause me to doubt myself, forget things and live a sad existence. They caused me to want to die and to act upon that want to get crystal jewelry wholesale. They caused me to end up in a psych ward. They caused me to quit my teaching job and close my business. They caused me to stop leaving my house except for doctors appointments.



Orignal From: The 5147 is identical in design

没有评论: