2008年6月22日星期日

The most popular style of Journey


The most popular style of Journey diamond necklace is the "S" shape. This curved necklace, seen usually in white gold or platinum, has a series of round diamonds curving their way down a pendant in progressively larger carat weights. This type of necklace can be found in all different price ranges, due to the fact that jewelers make this necklace in several total carat weights (ranging from around just .25 total carat weight to several carats). The price for a Journey necklace can be well into the tens of thousands of dollars.

When you want to show your wife, girlfriend or other special lady just how much you love them – a Journey diamond necklace can be a great way to say that you love them today and your love will continue to grow.Now a days, with so many metals and precious stones around, it seems very difficult to decide which way to go. Being in the buyer end and in need to simplify my latest jewelry purchase, I decided to prepare myself.First, I did my research between the most popular metals: Gold and Silver.

I learned the simple basics about these two metals: weight measurements, color, density and the most usual definitions. Here, I will share my findings with you. Hopefully, it will assist you on your next jewelry purchase adventure.

When looking for quality gold jewelry, the first thing you need to be aware of is how the gold liquid is treated or cured. 24K gold means "pure gold".

The "K" means karat which is a quality measurement for this metal. Do not confuse it with carat, with a "C", which is one of the 4 C's when looking for a Diamond.

Like gold, silver is also a very soft metal, that is why, it also needs to be combined with a different metal, like copper, to make it harder.Next are some of the basic structures of silver jewelry.

Sterling Silver jewelry is the one kind of jewelry that contains more silver in one single piece of jewelry. If a piece contains less than 92.5% of silver, it is not as bright and shiny because silver is combined with other metals. Always look for "92.5", "Sterling Silver", "925" markings on items that you are considering on buying, this will assure you that you are getting quality. Now you also know the basics.

Rape doesn't just affect the victim of coral and pearls jewelry it affects their family and friends and makes intimacy an issue. Not just sexual intimacy either - a simple hug from an old friend or concerned relative can cause discomfort for a survivor. My sleep is affected by frequent nightmares or sleepless nights and my breathing is often rapid and panicked. My appetite swings between non-existent to insatiable and my whole system is out of balance. I walk around in a constant state of fear and no longer leave my house alone. I went from a successful, confident woman to a frightened and extremely cautious pearl jewlery of who I used to be. I was disgusted with myself, felt like damaged goods unworthy and alone. I was unable to trust myself or my decisions. Everyone around me became a source of stress, confusion, annoyance or fear. The man who attacked me took away my belief for awhile that this is a good world of wholesale coral jewelry filled with good people. And everyone was a potential threat it my mind.



Orignal From: The most popular style of Journey

没有评论: